188.8.131.52.2. Docker Hub Configuration¶
This part serves only as a reference and does not have to be repeated - it describes what was needed to do to configure automated Docker image builds on Docker Hub.
- Create a Dockerfile in root of Github repository
- Login to Docker Hub (docker.com) with the tech-user
- Login to Github with the tech-user (he has owner access to the Organisation)
- Connect tech-user to Docker Hub granting access to EHRbase Organisation to enable Autobuilds
- Go to Builds / Configure Automated Builds
- Set Up Build Rules